Prior to filing, the spouse must have been a resident of Utah (or a member of the Armed
Forces stationed in Utah) and a resident of the county where the divorce is filed for morehttp://www.divorceguide.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_content#
than 3 months immediately prior to filing. In addition, there is a 90-day waiting period after
filing before a divorce will be granted. (Utah Code Annotated; Sections 30-3-1 and 30-3-
The no-fault grounds for divorce in Utah are: 1) irreconcilable differences of the marriage; or
2) living separate and apart without cohabitation. for 3 years under a judicial decree of
separation. [Utah Code Annotated; Section 30-3-1].
USE THESE WORDS IN THE COURT DOCUMENTS FOR UTAH
- Use these exact words, all in capital letters: IN THE DISTRICT COURT OFTHE
JUDICIAL DISTRICT, IN AND FOR COUNTN~ STATE OF UTAH
- Use these exact words, all in capital letters: COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE
- Use the word "Plaintiff". Be sure the "P" is capitalized.
- Use the word "Defendant". Be sure the "D" is capitalized.
- Use these exact words: DECREE OF DIVORCE. Be sure to use capital letters only when
placed as the title of your final document.
- Use the word "County" here.
Free Utah Divorce Forms for Download
Following divorce forms are free for download. Most of the forms are provided with instructions on how to fill the form.
To download any of these divorce papers and forms just right click on the link and select "Save As...".
Utah Divorce Instructions
Forms & Documents
Utah Divorce Court Forms
Your Divorce Forms
Utah Divorce Forms that Both Parties Must sign
Utah Divorce Forms to be Signed by a Friend
Divorce Form for Your Spouse